Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Red Monkey

The saying third time lucky never really held in this case. We must've driven past it more than half a dozen times, until one night, we found it actually open for business!

The place was a little quirky and the people a little odd, like us. Although, even in a place like this, our Jenga game drew some curious stares. JENGA?!?!?


That's right, Red Monkey has a Jenga set (amongst other games) and I had my Jenga cherry popped that night in a dimly lit courtyard, across a wooden bench.


Perhaps it was beginner's luck, or call it what you may, but I totally dominated. Needless to say, my gaming companion and I have yet to play Jenga ever since.

Red Monkey Tea House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nuffnang