Friday, May 11, 2012

Mamasita, Melbourne CBD

Even after two years, Mamasita still boasts persistent lines that can stretch onto Collins St. I can definitely, understand why as Mamasita far exceeded my expectations. I had heard about how good the infamous corn cobs would be, so much that I had grown cynical. Oh my gosh, it was amazing! The combination of spices and the cheese over the slightly charred corn, drizzled with a bit of lime juice was deliciously put together. the tacos were also perfectly proportioned and very easy to handle despite their generosity with the toppings. Other standouts were the quinoa salad and the cevishe! Both favored fresh ingredients and tantalised my palate with curious tastes.









Mamasita on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nuffnang