Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bluebird Espresso, Collingwood

We inadvertently stumbled upon this place one Sunday morning. It was busy and lively and we had to wait for a table. We only needed a small table and did not have to stand for too long. Menus were promptly given to us and our beverage orders were taken. Subsequent service was not as prompt but understandably so, as the small cafe became even more crowded. 


Whilst we waited for our food, we had ample opportunity to survey our surroundings and try to understand Bluebird's operations. 

Just as I was starting to shuffle impatiently in my seat, my sourdough toast came with a perfectly poached egg and a generous portion of the most memorable avocado and feta mixture. It was divine! I could eat this every single day, for breakfast, lunch and dinner!


As for P, he chose poached eggs with smoked salmon and spinach leaves on sourdough toast. Personally I would've had it with hollandaise sauce, but P is not as much of a glutton as me. P didn't go gah-gah over his dish like I did, but then again, I suppose P isn't one for going gah-gah over anything. 



Bluebird Espresso on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nuffnang