Monday, November 19, 2012

Livingroom, Malvern

When my friend C first put up the event page, I thought she was inviting us all for a dinner party at her house. I remember thinking to myself: I hope she has a really long dinner table! In fact, having dinner at Livingroom is almost like dining at a friend's house. The ambiance is cosy and the food is comforting. 

Livingroom is the sort of place that I would want to recommend to others. It seems to be more than capable of delivering consistently good food. The menu often changes to adjust for seasonal ingredients, but the place has a competent air about it which is reassuring. Also be sure to keep an eye on special events that Livingroom hosts!














Livingroom Restaurant on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nuffnang